9th IDHN Conference – Recording

Home Forums Recordings 9th IDHN Conference – Recording

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Irene K. F. Kirchneradmin
    Keymaster

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are happy to share with you the recording of our 9th IDHN conference that took place on May 30, 2023: https://youtu.be/cTah_2hLmZ0.

The recording includes all four presentations of the conference:

1. Ursula Hammed (Munich University): EGIPTOS – Establishing Groups, Identifying Patterns in Texts from Original Sources

2. Estrella Samba-Campos (Universidad Complutense de Madrid): Access to Knowledge: The kutub al-ʿilm and muṣannaf collections as aural databases

3. Julio César Cárdenas Arenas (Universidad Complutense de Madrid and Islamic University of Madinah): A Computational Linguistics Analysis of “Christians” and “Jews” in Ibn Taymīyah’s Legal Verdicts

4. Tynan Kelly (University of Chicago): The Digital Takhrīj: Tracing the Transmission of ʿAlī ibn Abī Ṭālib’s Orations (khuṭub) with Text-Comparison and Algorithm-Assisted Network Graphing

Thank you to all of our wonderful presenters!

Best,

Irene Kirchner (Georgetown University)

habeebkabeer
    Participant

This is a good job Irene, I missed the conference I have been longing for.

I appreciate all organizing committee who make this a possibility. This is indeed a show and appreciation of knowledge dissemination.

I always enjoy my affiliation and membership with islamicate digital humanities network.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.